These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. By using the website, you agree to be bound by them.
- We take care in compiling the information on the website, and try to ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that there will not be errors or omissions.
- We accept no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience connected with your use of the website, whether caused by an error or omission or otherwise. However, nothing in the Terms and Conditions excludes or limits any liability of The Pensions Trust which may not be excluded or limited by law.
- We are not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 to give financial advice. Nothing on the website is intended to be, or should be treated as, financial advice.
- The information on the website is subject to change or removal at any time.
- We cannot guarantee that any email sent to us will be received, or that the contents of the email will remain confidential during Internet transmission. Incoming and outgoing emails may be monitored by The Pensions Trust management for training or quality control purposes.
- Links from the website lead to pages maintained by other organisations. The links are provided purely for your convenience. They do not imply that we endorse or support those organisations, the information on their pages, or their products or services in any way. We accept no liability for the contents of their pages.
- The Pensions Trust's name, logo, trademarks and service marks are the sole property of The Pensions Trust and no permission is given in respect of their use. The website and its contents are protected by UK and international copyright laws. You must not reproduce any part of the website without our permission, except that you may make copies of information for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply for the benefit of The Pensions Trust and its trustees, officers, committee members and employees. However, the trustees may amend the Terms and Conditions without the consent of any other person.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, that fact will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- If you have any queries or comments about the Terms and Conditions or the website, please email us at email@example.com or write to PR & Communications Team, The Pensions Trust, Verity House, 6 Canal Wharf, Leeds LS11 5BQ.
- We take care in compiling the information and checklist within the action planner, and try to ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that there will not be errors or omissions.
- This action planner is in place as a guide for employers to support them with their auto-enrolment requirements. It is not necessarily exhaustive and should be used in conjunction with other regulatory guidance and information.
- We accept no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience connected with your use of the action planner, whether caused by an error or omission or otherwise.
- This information should not be treated as financial advice.